Chicken pizza dough - 3 ingredients
We will tell ourselves, during quarantine, we have plenty of time to try new recipes. Whether with your family or on your own, it's always fun to spend some time in the kitchen and try new things that you normally wouldn't take the time to do.
Today I challenge you to try this famous chicken pizza dough. This wonderful, protein-packed alternative is mouth watering - seriously, making it is a real joke. Even easier to make than regular pizza dough! Who knows, maybe you will adopt it in your daily life?
So, let's move on to the recipe. 3 ingredients only. I SAID WHAT ? 3 ingredients? And yes! And I assure you that you probably even have them on hand.
- Chicken breasts
And then ? Is it in your fridge or freezer? I knew!
So what you should do:
- In a food blender: 2 chicken breasts, 1 egg, 1 slice of toaster bread.
- Mixed it all
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Bake at 425 ° for 30-40 minutes
- Topped there with your sauces, your cheese and your favorite foods
- Put it back in the oven for 5-8 minutes
I told you hen it was easy. So, is this when you try it? Don't forget to tag us and tell us how you liked it.
See you next time !
TEAM MK BERNIER