Scope and application
The Policy extends to all personal information collected by MK BERNIER via our website at www.mkbernier.ca as well as in the context of any other communication initiated with MK BERNIER by email, social networks or otherwise.
Personal information is collected and used in particular for the following reasons:
- in order to provide the Service and enable you to use the Service
- in order to operate the Service and improve and personalize your experience with the Service
- to provide you with support and handle inquiries and complaints
- to send you updates, notices, announcements and any additional information relating to the Service
- to send you marketing and advertising content by email, subject to your prior consent
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires
- in order to ensure compliance with the Conditions of use of the Site concluded between MK BERNIER and you
- in order to contact you when MK BERNIER deems it necessary
- in order to comply with any applicable law and to assist the various bodies responsible for applying the law, when MK BERNIER deems in good faith that the collaboration of MK BERNIER is required under the law or that it must meet the applicable legal requirements
- in order to prevent fraud, embezzlement, infringements, identity theft and any other illegal activity or misuse of the Service
- in order to manage breakdowns and failures
- in order to take any action in the event of a dispute or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and the Supplier or third parties with respect to or in connection with the Service
- for the purposes set out in this Policy and the Terms of Service.
Electronic information on our Site
We may collect information that is not of a personal nature when you visit our Site or access the Service through the Site, including the type of Internet browser or computer system you use, your IP address or domain name. the website from which you linked to our Site. In addition, when you visit our Site, we may enter certain information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or a similar file. Cookies allow us to store certain information about your use of the Service, including the date of your most recent visit, pages viewed and files downloaded, if applicable. Cookies allow us to tailor our Site to better meet your interests and preferences. MK BERNIER does not match the Electronic Information thus obtained with your Personal Information. Most Internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block them, or receive a warning before they are downloaded. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions. If you decline cookies, you may experience certain problems using the Service or even be prevented from using the Service.
How your Personal Information is stored and communicated
MK BERNIER keeps Personal Information for a reasonable period either to achieve the objectives set or in accordance with the provisions of the law, whichever of these periods is longer. We establish retention criteria based on the type of information collected. Once the objectives have been reached, the Personal Information is no longer required or if the person asks us to delete such information, we ensure their anonymity or we destroy it in order to ensure protection against access. or unauthorized communication.
We never disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent, with the exception of:
- Our suppliers of goods or services (organization or individual) whose services have been retained to perform certain functions on our behalf. MK BERNIER takes the necessary measures, by contract or otherwise, to ensure that these third-party suppliers of goods or services process your Personal Information for the sole purposes determined by MK BERNIER and offer a degree of protection of Personal Information comparable to that which Promised Land offers with regard to the Personal Information in its possession;
- Any entity in the event of a sale, merger or change of control of MK BERNIER, in whole or in part, and only if the parties enter into an agreement according to which the collection, use and communication of information are limited to the objectives of the business transaction; and any public authority if required by law.
All data is stored on servers, protected against access by unauthorized persons and malicious use. MK BERNIER also protects Personal Information disclosed to third parties in accordance with this Policy in order to preserve the confidentiality and the purposes for which it was collected. Only persons (employees or agents) who must have access to the information in the course of their duties have access to it. Your Personal Information is retained and stored on our behalf by our hosting company.
External hyperlinks displayed on our Site
Our Site may contain links to websites operated by other companies. By clicking on these links, you leave the Site. MK BERNIER has no control over the operation of these websites and the fact that they are listed on our Site does not in any way engage the responsibility of MK BERNIER. Any Personal Information that you transmit through these sites will be subject to the privacy policies of the latter.
Marketing text message and notifications. By signing up for text message notifications you agree to receive automated marketing messages at the number you provide to us. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe and HELP for help.